Today in class we took notes on pages 134 on Democracy and politics
He asked a question which was if we did good and the test and if we were prepared. I feel as if I was prepared and took good notes in class to ready me for the test. At home I took my notes and turned them into questions and then made a quizlet based off of them. I feel as if I could’ve done way better if I took better notes in class but I feel I was ok. The notes taken in class were on democracy some notes I took were on “Democracy and Greece’s golden age”: main  idea culture interaction democratic principles and classical culture flourished during Greece’s golden age.
Next, “why it matters” , at its height, Greece set lasting standards in art, politics, literature, and Philosophy that are still influential today.
Terms and names to remember are direct democracy, classical art, tragedy, comedy, Peloponnesus war, philosopher, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle. Setting the stage: for close to 50 years ( from 477 to 431 b.c) athens experience a growth intellectual artistic learning this period is often poetry, philosophy, architecture, and science all.

Comments